Project Coordinator – Nova Scotia & New Brunswick
We are seeking Project Coordinators for our Nova Scotia and New Brunswick offices. As a member of the Avondale Construction Group Team, the Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager and/or Site Superintendent with the construction of projects. We want individuals who thrive on challenge, responsibility and growth. The project team is essentially the “face” of Avondale Construction Group as they are the main point of contact for all parties involved in the execution of a project (i.e. clients, subcontractors, the public).
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The maintenance and distribution of contemplated change orders, change directives, requests of information, change orders and site instructions.
- Providing site information and inspection reports to the Safety and Project Managers.
- The organization of site coordination meetings as well as the capturing and distribution of minutes.
- Shop drawing submittals and tracking.
- Site specific deliverables tracking logs.
- Expedite required information and deliverables from consultants, subcontractors and owners
- Administer deficiency punch lists in conjunction with Site Superintendent and Project Manager
- Ensure Superintendents have updated information (binders, logs, shop drawings etc.)
- Superintendent and Project Manager support
- Educational background in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- Strong computer skills in such areas as Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Proficiency in MS Office is required as well as being familiar with FTP sites and other file sharing platforms would be an asset.
- Your organization and time-management skills allow you to multitask and meet deadlines.
- You are able to work well with others in a team environment and contribute to the team in an efficient, effective and positive manner.
Why Choose Avondale Construction Group
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Exciting training opportunities
- Dynamic culture
- Exciting career opportunities
For more than thirty years, Avondale has been firmly established as one of the most reputable and reliable general contractors in Atlantic Canada, with offices in Halifax, Moncton and Saint John.